Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Put on your walking shoes . . .

WP and I had a great time at Hershey Park, but boy I realized that amusement parks are for parents and children;  grandparents can come along for the ride. But I was here this time and I had to ride several of the rides that WP could not get on without a parent or guardian or someone bigger than a Reese.  I can't remember the last time I rode a ride at an amusement park. The Scrambler was the first fast ride and I thought I wouldn't make it but I did. WP and I laughed all through the ride. We screamed and laughed until it stopped.I didn't walk as much as my sister and nephew but I did my share. We didn't leave the park until 9:30 p. m. I know it was very close to closing time. GREAT TRIP!
This blog entry was written in Aug. 2011, but some how when I made a change it changed order.

No comments:

Post a Comment