Thursday, February 19, 2015

The Extended Visit 21715 - 21915

I was fortunate enough to spend several days with WP1. He had Tuesday off and his dad had to work, so he spent the day with me. Then his dad remembered that he had two days of training in Trenton,and he needed me to keep WP1. And that's how I got to spend extra time with him. I had to get back into the swing of things and get up early to get him to school; we did make it on time. I've learned a few things about WP1. He's very slow and distracted. I have to keep him on task, by constantly telling him to hurry up. I know that I will send him to bed a half an hour earlier, and wake him up an hour earlier. All in all I enjoy having him with me. He's growing up so fast. All of my grandsons are growing up so fast. Before you know it WP3 will be here and WP2 will be in preschool, and KZ2 will be in Kindergarten, and KZ1 will be in 2nd grade. Time waits for no one. I have to keep my eyes wide open.

No comments:

Post a Comment