Wednesday, September 20, 2017

It's been awhile since I've written anything. A lot has happened. I have a Goddaughter now. Her name is Ariya and she's a year old; that's my girl after having six grandsons. My youngest grandson is ten months old and the oldest is twelve now. They grow so fast. I'm thankful everyday for God's blessings. So if this is your first time visiting my blog I have grandsons with the initials W. P., K. Z., and S. P.

Last month I had KZ1 and WP1 for a week; these are the older boys. I enjoy having them for the week. It's kind of hard to have all four of them at one time or even all six of them. But last August I had five of them for a sleepover, and movies; this was before S.P. was born. It kept me on my toes, but I enjoyed them. This August I only had the older boys, so Nancy and I decided to meet up at Bow Craft and have KZ2 and WP2 spend time with their brothers; WP3 and SP were too young. We had a great time and they LOVE that place!

No comments:

Post a Comment