Sunday, January 12, 2014

Concerned . . .

One of my gems is having a few problems at school, with his dad, and within himself. For some reason he's not focusing. He's got too much going on around him. He needs to stop watching TV and playing his video games. He's also not telling the truth when his dad ask him something. I've spoken to him and explained why it's so important to tell the truth and to stay focused when he is at school and at home. Wherever he is and what ever he's doing he has to stay focused on one thing at a time. He takes two steps forward and three steps back. I know that he tries to manipulate me, but so far he hasn't been able to. Today I had to speak with him about how he speaks to people and/or how he responds when asked or told to do something. I know he knows better, but it's almost as though he's being defiant. He's been asking questions about his mother and father. He wants to know why they are not together. I told him he had to ask his mother and father about that. He wanted to know if his parents were happy when they were together. He's getting older and now he's asking questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment