Sunday, January 5, 2014

Weekend

This weekend I spent time with WP1. WP1, Fee, and I went to the library on Saturday. We also went out to eat. He decided to order an appetizer with our meal, calamari. After this late lunch early dinner we went back home with full bellies. I promised him we would rent a movie so we watched Smurf 2. Laughter is good for the SOUL! We laughed and laughed throughout the movie. Movie ended and now it's time to do a little school work, or extra study. He has to write for thirty minutes everyday. It has to be a nonfiction writing. Here goes the pain and agony. "I don't know what to write about. So I try to persuade him into writing about the library. I helped him brainstorm his thoughts by using a graphic organizer web. He and I really bumped heads. He made all kinds of excuses. He did write something but he didn't complete his page of writing. Next on his plate was a timed multiplication quiz. I know this sounds like a bummer but it had to be done. The Grand Finale was me  to him and Fee. Roald Dahl has a great book The Vicar of Nibbleswickes. This ended our night.

No comments:

Post a Comment