Thursday, March 6, 2014

A Night with WP's

I was with my two of my grandsons tonight. The oldest and the youngest ones. WP1 stayed in his room. He was too busy watching a video, and of course WP2 was asleep. His dad woke him up before he left for work. WP1 came downstairs to eat, so I got to say hello. WP2 played on his drums set and we watched the Baby channel. Oh, I forgot to mention that Aunt Fee was with me. When it was time for WP1 to go to bed. I went upstairs to make sure all electronic devices were off and that he was in bed. WP2 went with me. I didn't read him a story but he said his prayers and then I always sing Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star to all of my grandsons. His brother gave him a hug and I kissed his brow. WP2 turned off the light and off we went back downstairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment