Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Being Available

I'm available to you, use me Lord. That just popped into my head as I thought about myself being available for my family. WP1 is coming this morning he got sick and won't be going to school. His mom is going to pick him up and take him to the doctor. He's been sick off and on this school year. I wish I knew what was happening to him. So he's here laying down resting. I think his little body is just tired. He goes back and forth between parents. It's a blessing that he can withstand all of this movement. I know he loves his parents but maybe he needs a break from this co-parenting situation. Just my thoughts of course! I always enjoy having him with me. If I wasn't so busy I would keep him all the time and let him visit his parents on the weekends. I know I have some nerve. Later on today I'm picking up KZ1. He has a half day of school today. I know KZ1 is going to be so happy to see WP1. They had a good time together. KZ1 is such a thinking. I just love his logic. He and WP1 were doing some mental math. WP1 asked him how much was two plus two, and he told him. Then WP! asked him how much was two times two, and KZ1 told him. Then out of the blue KZ1 said, "if two plus two is four and two times two is four, why is ten plus ten twenty but ten times ten is a hundred." So WP1 tried to explain it to him and then I used paper and pencil to explain even further. KZ1 always comes up with somthing that you wouldn't think he would be thinking about. He's the thinker!

No comments:

Post a Comment