Monday, June 16, 2014

Another Busy Day

KZ2 was in for another busy day. We had to take grandma Monie and aunt Fee to the podiatrist. My mom cancelled, but I still had to take aunt Fee. After the doctor's visit. I went to Joann's Craft Store. I bought a few needed items. After that we went to Wendy's for an early lunch. He kept reminding me that we had to take the recycle items to the recycle center. I took the long way home so I could find interesting things to talk about. We still had a few more stops to make. He took a short cat nap while I drove from Rahway, Clark, Westfield, Garwood, Cranfornd, Roselle Park and then Elizabeth. We were almost home but two more stops and then home. When we arrived home he reminded me to go to the recycle center. That was our last stop. Finally we could go home and rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment