Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Late start . . .

Today KZ2 came a little later because his Nana was bringing him instead of mommy. He's getting use to our little routine. He took off his shoes and started to play with his toys. I try not to tax him with too much work, so every chance I get I introduce or show him something new. We watch television together. Of course channel thirteen is our station. As we watch the shows I reinforce whatever is being taught or said. Today he remembered the planets and some of their names. We learned about that by watching the Cat in the Hat. Today on Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood they were talking about experiencing new things. Daniel was going to school for the first time. I told KZ2 that he will be going to school soon and meeting friends. After the show I read The Kissing Hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment