Monday, February 24, 2014

I Mean What I Say and I Say What I Mean!

Over the years I think I've gained some wisdom when it comes to raising and or working with children; grandchildren included. I told WP1 that I was coming to his school to see if he turned in the six reading books that he had in his book bag. I threatened him and told him that if those books are still in that bag I was going to whip his butt. So I had to keep my word. I went to see him in the after care program. As soon as he saw me he said, "I took them out of my bag." He also mentioned that he was going to look for the library book that he missed placed. I have to check on him and not only when he's with his father. I love that guy and I want him to know that he can come to me and I will help him if I can.  

No comments:

Post a Comment